Saturday, October 10, 2009

Ken Pappas Leaves Top Layer Security

After what seems a few short years I have decided to leave my full time position as Vice President of Marketing with Top Layer Security.

During my travels and meeting many individuals that are now responsible for their company wide security, I've determined that I can possibly have a greater impact on our countries security if I left Top Layer and started my own Security firm.

I am pleased to announce that I have formed True North Security on October 10, 2009. True North Security provides various security services to companies with the need for outside resources. I have found that many companies realize that today more than ever they require better security of their data and customer assets but can't afford to hire these resources on a full time basis.

True North Security is the solution. Our value add is realized in how we evaluate your networks vulnerability and because of our deep understanding of various security technologies available to you, we provide the highest degree of product and vendor recommendations. Nobody else can provide this type of service. Why? Because we at True North Security come from security vendors that have been selling security technologies. We can tell you what works, where and most importantly what not to waste your money on.

I have seen many companies invest in technology and deploy it in the wrong fashion or invest in technology that I feel would not give you a positive ROI.

Contact True North Security. Give us the opportunity to show you how we can better assess your network and make the right recommendations on how to best protect your network and corporate assets.

Be watching for our website www.truenorthsecurity.com to come on line in the following weeks.

In the meantime please contact us at 978.846.1175 or kenpappas@truenorthsecurity.com

My friends at Top Layer, I wish them the best and I am sure I will not be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home